Alice in Wonderland

It's been a slow week in the life of Marthaloves. Work has been particularly hectic and now I've come down with a virus which means I've lost a whole weekend!  I was suppose to be going to Birmingham with O.H. to help celebrate his granny's birthday but had to cry off at the last minute. I have however managed one new design which I was very pleased with:

I was particularly pleased with the fact that the paper is getting smaller and smaller with each piece. What do you think?

The card also helped to inspire an Etsy treasury called 'Wonderland over the Rainbow' which covers items inspired by Alice in Wonderland and my absolute favourite the Wizard of Oz. So far it's been my most popular treasury on Etsy

As is if that wasn't enough fantasy for you I bought some fantastic downloads from Piddix on Etsy this week, with some Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz images along with vintage flora and fauna for future projects. The quality was outstanding and can't wait to get started with them. Watch this space!

Finally I've also set up a Marthaloves facebook page (oh look at me with all my new social media pages!). If you like the blog and shop, press the like button on Facebook to get regular updates....

Until next time.....

Comments

Popular Posts