A busy weekend

It's been a busy weekend this week. Following my return from sunny Cumbria (yes you read correctly sunny, a rare treat if you've ever been there!) I've been the card elf all weekend in preparation for my first ever craft fair in early December.
On top of this pile of cards I started my first ever trade order. Fingers crossed that this is the first of many....

Following a haircut at the wonderful Andre Pierre I popped into another craft event on Coldhabour lane (Brixton) the New Vintage Market to say hello to Sinead from Galavant and Little Miss B whose work I was checking out for accessories for  the Fighting Cocks (best live band in London) who are revamping their look 


Little Miss B's hats
And rings

Galavant's jewellery

Sunday was a glorious day. There is nothing like Autumn sunshine with the leaves turning. We went for a long walk through St James' Park, Green Park, Hyde Park down to South Kensington. Here are some of the pictures I took along the way:






This image, and that of the toy soldiers below was taken at the model shop we discovered on our Tyburn walk and I asked OH if we could make a quick detour so I could use a different lense to take pictures. I was very please with the results!

Finally we ended up at the Natural History Museum to see the Wildlife Exhibition, my annual pilgrimage.

On the way to the exhibition we went through the bird section so was able to get up close and personal with a vulture - stuffed of course I regret to say.


You could say they were as dead as a .....










Comments

Popular Posts