Crafty Fox Fair


I've spent most of the week on the sofa 'taking it easy' as instructed by practically everyone! It's incredibly frustrating and is becoming quite dull. My energy levels are slowly coming back up (and slowly is being the operative word!) and so Saturday and went down to the Crafty Fox Fair for a change of scenery. I normally help out on the door for a few hours which I love doing but obviously was off duty this weekend. However I was able to take some photos:

Clare from Lil3birdy  work is ever expanding with new home wares as well as great cards.


Sally Nencini's work reminded me of my childhood - even at nearly 40 I am very much young at heart!
 Tea and cake was also available from the Teas Knees though having lost weight following the op I was very good and avoided temptation (for once!). Was enough to make OH proud!!
 Jimbo's work always makes me smile, ideally for the Crafty Fox!
 The mastermind behind the Crafty Fox market is Sinead from Galavant with her husband Stephan who provides the tunes while you browse. I experimented with my macro lens while there was a brief lull in the crowds and was very happy with the results
 Manolo jewellery is brilliantly quirky and sometimes a little oh la la...
Finally, I love Stuffed Nonsense, their work always makes me smile and so here is another photo...

This was just a small selection of an amazing selection of artists. For further treats head over to the Crafty Fox blog and enjoy an evening shopping without going anywhere. And get your name added to their mailing list so you know when the next fair will be popping up! And now back to the sofa for yet another rest. Hoping to be able to blog about Crafty Week twelve soon.....

Comments

Popular Posts