Crafty Creations

So here we are, half way through January and OH and I still haven't managed  to get out for a walk as it's been either raining or snowing. But this means I have been busy making things. Here are just a few examples:

 
For Christmas I was given an amazing book called 'The Crafter's Guide to Papercutting' by Emily Hogarth. Above and below are 2 of the projects.

This is a birthday card I made for my friend Sophie from 'The Art of Papercutting' by Henya Melichson
Another book I received for Christmas was 'Pop-Up Cards' by Mari Kumada and here is one of the projects from this one. Another inspiring book. This is an Easter card, a little early I know but I am rarely inspired to make one so thought I better make this now rather than procrastinate!
Finally the wonderful Jasmin Studio were offering free P&P over the Festive period so I bought some earring settings and pendants. I haven't finished the pendants yet but here are a few examples of the earrings - what do you think? I was very pleased with the results.  
 
I am also working on another blanket, a cross stitch sampler and finishing a project I started a few years ago but never got round to finishing so hopefully I will be able update you on these next week. Also hoping that the weather will have improved and OH and I will have been able to go for a walk. Meanwhile hope you stay warm!!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts