Baking and Bowie

Spring is definitely in the air and I'm always itching to get my camera out when there is a bit of sunshine about! This weekend was the wonderful Brixton Bake Off which is all about baking and family fun oh and also features my favourite thing - CAKE !


It was hard not to everything to be honest! And here are three of the four judges:
The Fabulous Ms Cupcake
The legendary Levi Roots
And Stacey Raymond from Morleys, one of my favourite, independent Department stores
Plus there was dancing
and laughter
I also popped over to the V&A to see what was happening as part of the Bowie weekend
 
 
Also included my friend DJing near the main entrance. Was experimenting with exposures here and was very please with the result! What do you think?
 
Thought I should end the post with a bit of sunshine. Word to all parents never take your eyes of your children. Yes this child made sure he put not one but both feet in the water.....
 
 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts