Crafty Update

 I haven't given a craft update for a while but this doesn't mean that I haven't been unproductive, just disorganised. So above is the present I made for Alexandre, my new next door neighbour, for Christmas. He hasn't got a  nursery yet as he's still sharing with mum and dad but that won't be for ever and it was gratefully received.  

Below are a few of this year's Christmas cards. Annoyingly I forgot to photograph the cards and was in a rush to write and circulate them so apologies for the quality of the photos. 
I've had a few days off after Christmas all to myself as OH had to go back to work so I had time to make a few birthday cards
Great start to hopefully a crafty new year! More projects in the pipeline which I'll write about soon (once they're finished!), I promise

Comments

Popular Posts