Renegade Craft Fair London 2014

 It's November so that means it must be time for Renegade Craft Fair. I try and go every year (see here for last year's post) and each year it get's bigger and bigger. But before I get to the fair I had to share this stunning tree with you in Spitalfields Market. The colours were just breath taking and I think it's my favourite autumnal image this year, if not ever!
 Also the streets around Brick Lane where Renegade was taking place is just full of graffitti. Here are a few favourites:
 
 
 Right back to Renegade. This year was amazing as I knew so many people taking part. I went with my good friend Sophie who had to put up with me saying hello to lots of people and taking photos - not a good combination. Above is my fellow Brixtonite Hairy Jayne who isn't hairy but sells hair products with her hubby, who is hairy....
 Next up is the Gloucestershire possie - here is Floss and Mischief and her wonderful cross stitch kits 
And next to her the total inspirational Ampersands and Commodities aka Bex who also runs By the Yard which I visited back in July who doesn't realise quite how amazing she is!! 
 Next up is Terri Leahy  and her quirky toys
 I am Acrylic always puts on a fun display
 Mr Wingate who was a little sleep as he's just come back from a trip to Japan (the jammy bugger!) 
 Pygmy Cloud who's work always makes me smile (and is great to photograph!) 

 Another inspirational person Ladybird Likes who goes from strength to strength every time I see here! 
I love Jill 's work - I first spotted her at the Urban Art Fair a couple of years ago and she is now also a Crafty Fox regular
 And last (but not least) Birds in Hats 

There were many, many more makers at the fair that I knew but failed to take photos of. It's great to know so many creative people doing so well. I sometimes wish I was a bit more disciplined with my making and was able to set up a business. But on the other hand my making is so diverse I don't think I could ever define a brand. So I will continue with my photography (which has given me so many different experiences) as well as embroidery, dress making, card making, cross stitch and crochet. Which on reflection is quite a lot on top of  a full time job!! 



Comments

Popular Posts