Spring Colour at Kew Gardens

So the wait is finally over. Yes Spring is here. I blooming love spring, after a long and dark winter I welcome the light and optimism new growth brings. And I blooming love crocuses on a perfect Spring day so I was in seventh heaven at the weekend when I met up with my photo buddy for a pre-planned trip to Kew which we timed with spectacular weather!
There were carpets of crocuses everywhere. Flower upon flower up flower. Such a delight


Just look at that blue sky! We found ourselves by the Pagoda which I don't think I've ever visited before. 

Kew is famous for it's Victorian Palm Houses but we stumbled across one which is being restored. That's going to be a lot of scaffolding!!

The sunshine brought fantastically long shadows
It may have been Spring but there are signed of winter colour everywhere
Such vibrant reds and yellows against such a vivid blue sky 
But trees have started to come into blossom
Such a perfect day for a photo day out. And the weather has certainly restored the soul and hopefully set me up for the rest of the year. 

For more spring colour make sure you check out my Alluring Orchids post 

Comments

Popular Posts