Crafty Fox Market LDF 2015

I love London Design Festival as there are always loads going on. Sadly I've been suffering from a virus for 2 weeks and so I've been out of action which has been very frustrating and missed a lot of this year's events. But having gotten some antibiotics from the doctor I was feeling a tad better on Saturday so made my way to Old Street for the Crafty Fox's contribution to LDF. Here are a few my favourite shots from the day
 OK so first up is the wonderful Viktorija from Andsmile who was doing 5 mins portraits. I knew this was going to be popular so my first stop of the day was to have mine done. Above is Viktorija in action and below is the end result. Blooming love it!  

If you go over to my Instragram account you can see a picture of me in the flesh with this image - she has got down to a tee

 Always love seeing Jill 's work 
 Nice to catch up with Jenny Sibthorp who's work I really like as well 
 I loved the drapery of this work by Hope and Hubris 
One day I'll get organised and buy more from Manolo  as I love the work 
 
 Was good to see James from Jimbob  making a rare appearance 
 I adore this Deep Sea Diver by Daniel Darby 


I really liked the clean lines of Monti's work 

 The whole venue was decorated with this fabulous paper installation by Little Paper Vee which was great! 



I am Acrylic were running their ever popular workshops - one day I will find the time to sit down and do this as it looks awesome!
 

 Loved this work by Rosemary Milner  - would love to get my hands on some of this fabric to make a dress or top 
I'd seen Soft Signs at 'ManMade' but the photos I took were rubbish - was relieved to see I did a better job with this one!
And finally Crafty Fox wouldn't be Crafty Fox without the tunes! Like what you see? More Crafty Fox action next week back on my home turf of Brixton 

Comments

Popular Posts