Crafty Fox Market in Brixton, October 2015

Crafty Fox returned to my beloved Brixton this week and as always I was there with the camera for Saturday trading. Below  are a few of my favorite pics:


Was great to see Kate Rowland and I actually love the name of the brooch below - it's called The Lynch Pin (it's director David Lynch if you don't recognise him!)

Lucie Allen was on hand running jewellery workshops but was also selling her fabulous wares.
 Fabulously bright colours from Manic Dinosaur
Like a magpie I was drawn to the shiny work of Black Cactus London 

Alfamarama really made me smile
I've loved House of Ismay's work for ages now, one of the first makers on Etsy I began to follow.

The inspirational Sarah from Craftivist Collective  was running free workshops throughout both day


Loved work by Remnant Black wasn't surprised the dead rat pincushion was snapped up.

The lovely Little Nomad London  had some amazing ear cuffs but I failed  to take a decent picture so here are some of her rings instead. 
And as always the Crafty Fox show cases new designers as part of their 'Uncovered' collection. Above is Living Longingly 
I'm always a sucker for anything with a pheasant on it ! Jacqueline Colley


Birds in Hats new calendar in the bag - am looking forward to smiling every month - love Alice's 
work
                      
So that's it for markets this October. There is another Crafty Fox Market in Peckham next week and then they return to Brixton in December for, dare I mention the 'C' word already, Christmas Fair - there I've said it....

Comments

Popular Posts