Last days of summer

I've experienced Indian Summers before, indeed they are common but today was the hottest day in September in the UK since 1911 apparently. And if you pop over to my Instagram feed you'll see it's a bit weird as the leaves have started to fall so it looks like Autumn but it feels like an oven so I was sat in the park amoungst the fallen leaves whilst wearing flip flops!

Anyway when I came home it seemed I wasn't the only one who wanted to bask in the sunshine before it disappeared. In my block we have a family of foxes who live in the garden that surrounds our building. I often seem them hunting for worms in the garden once it's gone dark but this guy was properly enjoying the heat eventually dozing off in the early evening sun.

And this was less than five meters from the building. I love watching wildlife so close to home. 

Comments

Popular Posts