Blogtacular Photowalk West 2017

Last year I had the most wonderful and inspirational, if not exhausting time at Blogtacular that I wanted to return again for a second year. I was in two minds whether to apply for a place on a photowalk as I didn't think I would get a place having been on it last year. But yay! I got a place on Photowalk West with a meeting point of Victoria so bonus - even closer to home than last year! Looking back on last year's posts I didn't take quite as many photos but it was great to explore a new patch with a tribe of like minded people. We wandered through the streets of Belgravia and ending up on the King's Road in Chelsea. Not an area I know at all so it was good to see different city to the city I call home. Here's what I saw.



















Comments

Popular Posts