Archipelagogo - an exhibition by the Felt Mistress and Jonathan Edwards

A couple of weeks ago I went home to visit my folks (more to follow). By lucky coincidence I managed to catch the final day of an exhibition by the Felt Mistress and Jonathan Edwards which was in Kendal, close to where I get off the train. I have been a fan of the Felt Mistress' work for several years but haven't seen it in the flesh before. Through her work I have also been following Jonathan Edwards work as well on Instragram. The work was inspired by the work of Tove Jansson and her home land of Finland. Never heard of Tove Jansson? She was the creative behind the Moomins and so much more creativity. The work was joyous and fun. And another exhibition where photography was welcomed so here goes.....

Now apologies for the view shift - the piece worked more in portrait.



Comments

Popular Posts